Friday, March 4, 2016

New Beginnings Round 2

A few years ago as an "angsty" teen, I started a blog that I'm not necessarily proud of and no longer exists. Now, I'm a few years older, and not very much wiser but I do enjoy writing and it's the best way I know how to express my feelings, so I'm gonna give it another go. What you all can expect from this blog will be real life stories and happenings from my life as well as original stories I've either previously written or came up with on the spot. One thing is for sure though, everything you read here will be passionate and emotional (happy and sad). Hopefully with what I will have written here, it will elicit some sort of emotion from you somehow because that's any writer's goal, right? Well I think that's enough of an introduction so be on the lookout in the coming days for my first actual blog/story!

No comments:

Post a Comment